1931 - 1995 (63 years)
||Conception Ubina |
||28 Nov 1931
||Jerome, Yavapai County, Arizona
- Date/location of birth are from Arizona Birth Certificate -
Concepsion Ubina born 11/28/1931 in Jerome, Yavapai, Arizona, No. A-240 Beale; female; legitimate; Father: Juan Ubina, resident of Jerome, Arizona; Mexican, age 36, born "Juan Aceria, Durango, Mexico"; Miner in a copper mine; Mother: Leocadia Galindo, resident of Jerome, Arizona; Mexican, age 28; born "Juan Aceria, Durango, Mexico," housewife; she has given birth to 7 children; 5 are living and 2 are deceased; no stillborn children; born alive at 9:30 a.m. 
||Concepsion Ubina Birth Certificate
|Social Security Data
||Indexed as Concepcion Rios; 552-40-8045; Last residence: Portland, Multnomah, Oregon; born 7 Dec 1931; died 3 Mar 1995; Issued California (before 1951) |
||3 Mar 1995
||Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon
- POSSIBLE BUT NOT PROVEN: Date/location of birth is from Oregon Death Index and confirmed by the Social Security Death Index. NOTE - this record indicates a date of birth of 7 Dec 1931 which does not match up with the Arizona Birth Certificate. [2, 3]
|| Submit Headstone Photo |
||Curbow Montoya Family
||1 Jan 2015 |
||Juan Ubina, b. 30 Mar 1897, Guanacevi, Durango, Mexico , d. 22 Jul 1967, East Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California (Age 70 years) |
||Leocadia Galindo-Reyes, b. 9 Dec 1903, Guanacevi, Durango, Mexico , d. 19 Jun 1975, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California (Age 71 years) |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S24] Arizona Birth Certificates , State File No. 559a; Registered No. 227.
- [S20] Oregon, Death Index, 1898-2008, Source Citation: Oregon State Library; Oregon Death Index 1931-1941; Reel Title: State of Oregon Death Index; Year Range: 1991-2000.
Concepcion Rios; age 63; born 7 Dec 1931; Died 3 Mar 1995; Multnomah County; Certificate 95-04652
- [S2624729542] Social Security Death Index, (Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index, Master File. Social Security Administration.Original data: Social Security Administration. Social Security), Source Citation: Number: 552-40-8045; Issue State: California; Issue Date: Before 1951.