1940 - 1993 (52 years)
||Earlyne Ann Spencer |
||2 Nov 1940
- Date is confirmed by son, Bill Howland; and confirmed by the Social Security Death Index
Probably born in Payson, Utah County, Utah
||Reno, Clark County, Nevada 
|U.S. City Directories|
Howland Donald W (Earlyne) USAF h565a Denslowe Drive
Reno, Nevada, City Directory, 1960
||Klamath Falls, Klamath County, Oregon
|Earlyne and her husband were living in Klamath Falls according to her father's obituary |
|Social Security Data
||Indexed as Earlyne A. Howland; 530-26-3540; born 2 Nov 1940; died 9 Aug 1993; Issued Nevada (1956-1957) |
||9 Aug 1993
||Stetson, Penobscot County, Maine [2, 3]
- Date/location of death are from the Maine Death Index; further confirmed by Social Security Death Index and son Bill Howland.
||Aft 9 Aug 1993
- Notes from her son Bill Howland: She was cremated on 9 Aug 1993 and her ashes spread on her favourite sitting rock in Levant, ME
||Curbow Montoya Family | Curbow Family Branch, Montoya Family Branch, Spencer Family Branch
||7 Aug 2014 |
||Earl Francis Spencer, b. 4 July 1903, Utah , d. 11 July 1964, Reno, Clark County, Nevada (Age 61 years) |
||Margaret Mollie Mack, b. 4 Nov 1908, Minnesota , d. 4 Dec 1956, Payson, Utah County, Utah (Age 48 years) |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S294358663] U.S. City Directories, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2008.Original data - Original sources vary according to directory. The title of the specific directory being viewed is listed at the top of the image viewer page. Check the directory titl), Reno, Nevada, City Directory, 1960.
- [S8] Maine Death Index, 1960-1997.
Earlyne Ann Howland; died 9 Aug 1993; age 52 in Stetson; Certificate 9307112
- [S2624729542] Social Security Death Index, (Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index, Master File. Social Security Administration.Original data: Social Security Administration. Social Security), Source Citation: Number: 530-26-3540; Issue State: Nevada; Issue Date: 1956-1957.