1801 - 1862 (60 years)
||Johann Jacob Wolf |
||20 Sept 1801
||Joditz, Bavaria, Germany
- Date/location are from Geier Ahnenpass
- Joditz is a village in Bavaria, Germany (Upper Franconia in the municipality of Koditz and the District of Hof). It lies in the Valley of Saale, ten kilometers northwest of the town of Hof. The village is tiny - 345 inhabitants as of January 2010 - and contains a parish church. The area of the parish includes the hamlets of Joditz, Lamitz, Saalenstein, Scharten, Stockaten and Siebenhitz. At the center of the village is St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church. It was first mentioned in 1365 and has been the parish church since 1561. The present structure was built in 1704.
||Johann Jacob Wolf
Joditz, Bavaria, Germany
Birthplace of Johann Jacob Wolf
||7 Sept 1862
||Wittenberg, Saxoney, Prussia, Germany 
- Germany Deaths and Burials, 1582-1958
Johann Gottfried Wolf
7 Sept 1862
Wittenberg, Sachsen, Preussen, Germany
Indexing Project (batch number)
System Origin: Germany-EASy
Source Film No. 1190823
|| Submit Headstone Photo |
||Curbow Montoya Family | Curbow Family Branch, Geier Family Branch, Montoya Family Branch
||30 Sep 2012 |
||Anna Catharina Sophia Rank, b. 24 Jan 1801, Gottsmannsgrun, Germany |
||25 Nov 1827
||Krotenhof, Bavaria, Germany
- Hof is a city located on the banks of the Saale in the northeastern corner of the German state of Bavaria, in the Franconia region, at the Czech border and the forested Fichtelgebirge and Frankenwald upland regions.
||20 Oct 2011 12:53:10 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S4273286754] Geier Ahnenpass, Geier Family.
- [S4273286807] Germany Deaths and Burials, 1582-1958, accessed 30 Sep 2012), Johann Gottfried Wolf, 07 Sep 1862; citing reference , FHL microfilm 1190823.